Friday, April 06, 2012

Not Again...

Having parented toddlers for the last sixteen years, I have learned a thing or two about how they behave. I know, for instance, that I am bigger and stronger, so if they have a tantrum, I don't  care. I know that intentional training in the early years will make life much easier later. And I know that kids LOVE to play with dog food and water.

Having enjoyed an extended interlude since our last child found eau d'pooch so enticing, I was not prepared for the discovery I made while preparing dinner recently; my youngest  child savoring the flavor of dog food and mixing said food in the dog water.

Since I know this is a temporary stage, instead of cleaning up right away, I grabbed my camera, so I could share the humor with the world (or at least the one or two people who may read my blog). Here, for your viewing enjoyment, is my son in all his glory...



Here is baby J, enjoying the dog food just a little too much.
Hey, Mom, look what I'm doing.



See what I did? I put dog food in there. Pretty cool, huh?
I love this little man (even though he created a big mess to clean up); with all the challenges he has faced, it is kind of fun to have him acting like a normal baby. 

No comments: